The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.
Contrasts of beliefsWhat is the Illuminati?
- The Illuminati is an ancient and shadowy group of elites who control nearly every aspect of life on this planet — from finance and government to religion and culture.
- A defunct German secret society of freethinkers, humanists and Enlightenment academics, founded in 1776 and infiltrated and shut down by Bavarian authorities about a decade later.
Who is in the Illuminati?
- The Illuminati is made up of the world's political and financial elite, and also, rappers. Theoretically, membership rolls are kept secret, but most YouTube intellectuals agree that the following people are members: Barack Obama, The Pope, Queen Elizabeth II, George Bush, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga + more.
- There hasn't been an Illuminati for 200 years. It's been in use as a conspiracy theory ever since it was first founded, mostly by monarchists, right-wingers, and religious Christians looking for explanations as to why things aren't going their way.
More believers views
What do the Illuminati do?
- Assassinations, currency manipulation, Super Bowl halftime shows. All executed through puppet institutions and groups like the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Freemasons, and Def Jam Recordings. And all carefully controlled and hidden to ensure that their meddling in world affairs will remain secret. The end goal of the Illuminati is to establish a one-world authoritarian government known as the New World Order. Some of the internet's finest minds, writing on scholarly websites like Yahoo Answers, believe that forced conversion to homosexuality will be a top agenda item in the New World Order. Others claim the first order of business will be to round all non-Illuminati up into FEMA camps, possibly as part of a deal struck with aliens in Roswell. Many, if not most, experts believe that the New World Order will be a front for the rise of the Antichrist.
- The Illuminati is made up of Satanists. The Pope is actually a Satanist, just like Jay-Z and the Queen of England.
How can you tell who is in the Illuminati?
- Sounds counterintuitive, but prominent Illuminati members frequently flag their Illuminati connections. Like how in Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" video, there's that goat head-shaped star formation? Or have you ever seen Jay-Z's video for "On to the Next One"? It has agoat skull in it.
- Goat heads represents Baphomet, the goat-headed god beloved by 19th-century occultists.
- The pink triangle and unicorn in Lady Gaga's video actually symbols of the immaculate conception of a new order of humanity.
- Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show. The color scheme was red and black. She had horns on her helmet. The show happened within 48 hours of the full moon. Her male dancers formed a pyramid, a Masonic symbol. It ended with the phrase "World Peace" — as in, "New WorldOrder Peace." It was to celebrate the upcoming assassination of Whitney Houston. It was to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth and to make room in the Illuminati for Blue Ivy Carter.
Assassinations by the Illuminati
- J.F.K, 2Pac, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson. Heath Ledger's death was a ritualistic sacrifice. Aaliyah was killed by Dame Dash so he could become famous.